Sunday, March 26, 2017


Lori Anderson organizes this Bead Soup, Bead Hoarders Edition party.   I was able to get in on it this year.   Great challenge.   I think the biggest challenge is figuring out posting on a Blog!!  hahaha
Sorry to say I was a day late in posting....but life happens, don't ya know.


This is the package of beds I received from my bead soup partner, Sue Anzalone
Even received a stuffed toy!   My granddaughter will get that!



Sue sent quite a few beads!   I spread them all out to see what I wanted to use

The design process began.   I definitely  wanted to use the darker color beads to go with the Lion focal bead.   (Lots of choices Sue!!)


So, here is my design decision....It includes my handmade wire components and and jump rings.
here you see the back end of the clasp.   I like a chunkier look with the chain, so I added the second chain.


Close up of the cute lion focal!  All the beads used in this necklace were included from my partner, Sue Anzalone

A closer look at the beads from Sue.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting (yeah the blog thing is daunting for me too). What a fun combo of beads you got and what a fun piece you made with them. That lion necklace is adorable - I love it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you figured out the blog. I still have technicals and I've had mine for years. Cute monster. Ha! I like what you did with your focal--very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting focal! I like the double chain, it balances the look of the pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used all beads that your partner sent! I particularly love the links that you created in the beaded chain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lion is adorable! Great job showcasing him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and color combo highlighting the lion focal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously cool focal! I love that you included some of your own handmade elements. Great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lion is so cute, and your necklace highlights him perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea, Your lion is adorable. You showed him really well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Helena, I got the name wrong. I do really like your lion necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this design so much, Helena! I really loved reading about how "once upon a time" snagged you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete